Chantal Mia Gooseneck Kettle
By now you know that in order to brew a rich flavorful cup of coffee without the bitterness, the pour over brewing method is the way to go. But you need a few things: coffee that is fresh and correctly ground, a pour over cone, paper filter and hot water to pour over the grounds. You also need to develop your technique and practice a bit. We sell a lot of pour over coffee supplies to customers to help them achieve coffee perfection. One customer favorite is a small stainless steel kettle from Chantal named Mia. This kettle has a narrow slow pour spout that produces a thin stream of water and the kettle and handle design make it comfortably easy to pour with precision. The Gooseneck spout cools boiling water to the ideal brewing temperature of 205° F when pouring. This cordless water kettle boils water very quickly and it’s sized for smaller spaces. The 32 oz. capacity is perfect for making several coffees at a time. Another feature that we love about the Mia kettle is that the interior of the kettle is 18/8 stainless steel, as we’re not crazy about boiling water in a plastic lined kettle. And it is available in several great colors as well as brushed stainless steel. This is a great quality kettle to help you develop your pour over technique or just make a cup of tea.
- Unique slow pour spout and Handle design to make a "Pour-Over" feel natural and easy
- Interior components BPA free, no plastic
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Volume measurements inside
- Perfect for small spaces!
- Auto shut-off & boil-dry protection
- Place the kettle at any angle on the base
- Dual Function - perfect for slow pour coffee but also as an everyday kettle!