Emile Henry 2qt Square Stoneware Bakers
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
Made in Marcigny, France since 1850, these classic bakeware pieces have been favorites among chefs and home cooks for over a century. Burgundy clay and smooth ceramic glaze combine to make the ideal bakeware - with even heating, thermal shock resistance, easy cleanup, and of course beautiful timeless styling. Emile Henry bakeware is a high performance product that will enhance your baking for years to come.
We love this elegant square baker for cinnamon rolls, veggie gratins, even the most humble brownie recipe looks good in the Emile Henry square baker! This lovely French stoneware is thermal shock resistant, dishwasher safe, easy to clean, and perfect for oven-to-table presentation.
- Thermal shock resistant - these pieces can go from the freezer to the oven
- Super smooth and hard glaze for easy cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- French Burgundy clay heats evenly and retains heat well
- Dimensions:10.6 (handle to handle) x 9.1 x 2.6"
- Capacity: 2 quarts