Emile Henry Oval Stoneware Bakers
You tackle weekend-long cooking projects like a true Iron Chef, and you likely care for either a sourdough starter or a kombucha SCOBY. Your kitchen is your haven; let us help you fill it with the best equipment out there.Shop Cook Level
Made in Marcigny, France since 1850, these classic bakeware pieces have been favorites among chefs and home cooks for over a century. Burgundy clay and smooth ceramic glaze combine to make the ideal bakeware - with even heating, thermal shock resistance, easy cleanup, and of course beautiful timeless styling, Emile Henry bakeware is a high performance product that will enhance your baking for years to come.
Whether your bakes are savory or sweet, this oval baker will perform beautifully. The oval shape is perfect for a cherry clafouti or roast chicken. We love these pans for their durability and classic looks, not to mention how easy they are to clean.
- Thermal shock resistant - these pieces can go from the freezer to the oven
- Super smooth and hard glaze for easy cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- French Burgundy clay heats evenly and retains heat well
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.4 x 3”
- Capacity: 3 quarts