Bailey’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
Bailey’s Buffalo Chicken Dip Print Recipe
- 2 Cups Chicken Breasts, cooked
- 2/3 Cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Celery Ribs, finely diced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shred or dice the chicken.
- Using a mixing bowl combine the Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, celery, green onions, garlic powder and ½ cup each of the shredded cheeses.
- Stir the chicken into the mix, then turn into a 2 Qt. Casserole or 9” x 12” oven-proof baking dish.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheeses and bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool a few minutes before serving with chips.
Looking for more delicious recipes?