Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Balsamic Glazed Salmon Print Recipe
Serves 2 • Ready in 20min
- 2 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons LeRoux 18 Year Traditional Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped green onion, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and beginning to brown, watching carefully so that it does not burn.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk and simmer until the mixture thickens.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush generously with the glaze. Bake for 5 minutes, brush again with the glaze, then bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.
Looking for more delicious recipes?