Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Cake
Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Cake Print Recipe
Serves 8 • Ready in 1hr 30min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, about 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup LeRoux
Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan, line the bottom and longer sides with parchment paper and grease the paper with butter.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl combine the yogurt, sugar eggs, lemon zest and vanilla, whisk until combined.
- Whisk the flour mixture into the liquid mixture until well combined. Fold in the oil with a rubber spatula until thoroughly mixed, then add the blueberries.
- Pour the batter in the the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, checking at the 50 minute mark until toothpick comes out clean in center.
- Remove from oven to baking rack and cool for about 10 minutes leaving it in the pan, remove cake from pan with the parchment handles and let cool another 10 minutes or so until just warm.
- For the glaze, whisk together the confectioner's sugar, lemon juice, and zest until combined, pour over cake.
Looking for more delicious recipes?