Cauliflower Au Gratin
Author's Notes: (Adapted from Taste of Home).
Cauliflower Au Gratin Print Recipe
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, cubed
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Head Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1-1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1-1/2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley
- Preheat broiler. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add cauliflower, and cook just until crisp-tender.
- Combine cream and flour; stir into skillet, and blend well. Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- Pour into a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil until lightly browned, 2-4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Looking for more delicious recipes?