Crudité Platter with Creamy Carrot Dip
Author's Notes: A crudité platter is fresh, colorful, and vibrant holiday party essential. Made up of raw vegetables which can be cut into small pieces, sticks, or thinly sliced. They are usually served with some sort of dip. (Adapted from Real Simple).
Crudité Platter with Creamy Carrot Dip Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 45min
- ¼ Cup LeRoux Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Coriander
- 1½ lbs. Carrots, sliced
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 3 oz Fresh Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Endive Leaves, Radicchio, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cherry Tomatoes, Snap Peas, and Radishes for serving
- Heat the oil and coriander in a large skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the carrots, ¾ cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, covered, stirring often, until carrots are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top the dip with the cilantro and goat cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with the endive, radicchio, bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, and radishes on a wood cutting board.