Easy Pressure Cooker BBQ Ribs
Author's Notes: These ribs are done in under 45 minutes, and require very little hands-on time, thanks to the magic of a pressure cooker. Recipe care of Zavor.
Easy Pressure Cooker BBQ Ribs Print Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs
- 2 cups bbq sauce
- Add the water to the cooker.
- Coat the pork rib racks with half of the BBQ sauce (1 cup) and place the rack in the cooker standing up vertically – make sure not to crowd the ribs, leaving space around each rack for the steam to cook the meat.
- Close the lid and set the valve to the pressure position. Pressure cook on HIGH for 25 minutes. If using an electric cooker, pressure cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- When time is up, open the pressure cooker using the natural release method (this should take about 10-15 minutes depending on the type of cooker you’re using).
- Carefully remove the ribs and arrange them flat on an oven pan. Spread the remaining BBQ sauce on the ribs and slide under the broiler until the ribs are slightly singed (about 5 minutes).