Garlic Parmesan Baked Fries
Author's Notes: Using a WinCo Cast Iron French Fry Cutter make delicious homemade Garlic Parmesan Baked Fries in just 30 minutes. (Recipe adapted from Oh So Delicious)
Garlic Parmesan Baked Fries Print Recipe
Serves 4-6 • Ready in 40min
- 5-6 Medium Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated finely
- 1/4 Cup LeRoux Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 5 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbs. Feta Cheese
- Using a French fry cutter cut potatoes into thick fries.
- In a bowl add fries, garlic, salt, Parmesan cheese, and oil. Toss until well coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and lay fries out in single layer.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip fries and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with fresh parsley and top with feta cheese. Serve!