Garlic Parmesan Popovers
Author's Notes: These Garlic Parmesan Popovers are a must have when you serve any holiday meal, especially roasted prime rib to soak up all the savory juices.
Garlic Parmesan Popovers Print Recipe
Yields 6 Popovers • Ready in 40min
- 2 Tbsp. LeRoux Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a popover pan into the oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until frothy, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour, chives, garlic powder, salt, basil and pepper until just incorporated.
- Remove popover pan from the oven and generously grease with garlic olive oil. Working quickly, fill popover pan half full with egg mixture.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with butter and Parmesan.