Garlic Parmesan Popovers
Garlic Parmesan Popovers Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 35min
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until frothy, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour, chives, garlic powder, salt, basil and pepper until just incorporated.
- Fill popover pan half full with egg mixture. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with butter and Parmesan