Author's Notes: One of our favorite ways to use our specialty olive oils is also the simplest. Just toss fresh vegetables with olive oil and gently grill them until they get nice and charred on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside. This is also a great way to use summer's bountiful produce, and makes a perfect side to grilled pork loin, BBQ chicken wings, or baked beans.
Grilled Veggies Print Recipe
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow summer squash
- 3 Fairy Tale eggplants
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup LeRoux Olive Oil, like basil, garlic, or chipotle
- salt & pepper
- Slice the zucchini, summer squash and eggplant on the bias in 1/4" slices.
- Halve the peppers and remove the seeds. Cut into 2 inch thick strips.
- Place veggies in a medium bowl and toss with the olive oil. Sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Place grill pan on the hot grill. Carefully add veggies to the hot grill pan. Grill for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are slightly charred and cooked through.