Honey Glazed Carrots
Author's Notes: These roasted honey glazed carrots are a perfect side dish for any meal, and great for holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter.
Honey Glazed Carrots Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 30min
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Lbs. Carrots, cut into 1-inch lengths, halved if thick
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Red-Wine Vinegar
- Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add carrots; cook, stirring once, until beginning to brown.
- Add water, honey, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until crisp-tender.
- Uncover, and cook over medium-high until carrots are tender and liquid is syrupy.
- Remove skillet from heat; add butter, and swirl skillet until melted. Season with salt and pepper.