Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
Author's Notes: This easy to make zucchini noodles with lemon garlic shrimp dish is a delicious low-carb version of shrimp scampi and linguini. (This recipe was adapted from Physician's Plan)
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles Print Recipe
Serves 2 • Ready in 15min
- 1 Pound Raw Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Tbs. LeRoux Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs. Softened Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning**
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes**
- Pinch of Gryffon Ridge Fair Winds Fish Seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- 1/4 Cup White Wine**
- 1 Tbs. Baron's Blaze Hot Sauce**
- Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Use a spiralizer (we suggest an OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer) to make the zucchini noodles and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in one layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring, so the bottom of the shrimps get slightly browned.
- Add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, Gryffon Ridge Fair Winds Fish Seasoning, and red pepper flakes and then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side. Transfer the shrimp to a shallow plate.
- In the same pan, add remaining butter, lemon juice, white wine, and Baron's Blaze to the pan. Bring the sauce to a simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir in the zucchini noodles and cook until done, about 2 minutes, stirring regularly. Allow the sauce to reduce a bit if it’s too watery. Add the shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately with lemon slices, extra parsley, and pepper. Enjoy! ** Available at LeRoux Kitchen