Lemon Roasted Green Beans
Lemon Roasted Green Beans Print Recipe
- 2 Lbs. Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. LeRoux Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, shallots and garlic; drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a large baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Using a Microplane zest the lemon and stir in 1 Tsp of it.
- Before serving sprinkle with walnuts and remaining lemon zest.
Looking for more delicious recipes?