Lemony Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs
Author's Notes: This lemony potato salad is dressed with a zippy vinaigrette and tossed with handfuls of fresh herbs. It is a light, bright accompaniment to grilled meats, and because there is no dairy involved, it stays fresh and safe at room temp.
Lemony Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs Print Recipe
- 1 lb new potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp LeRoux Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 5 Tbsp LeRoux Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh chives, snipped small
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp mustard
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water. Cook until just fork tender; do not overcook.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, until all are combined. Taste the dressing and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain and transfer to a large bowl. Immediately dress the potatoes with the dressing. Doing this while the potatoes are hot allows them to absorb the dressing.
- Can be served at room temperature, or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Looking for more delicious recipes?