LeRoux Green Goddess Herb Dip
Author's Notes: This dip is inspired by the classic green goddess salad dressing. It’s perfect for dipping with vegetables or crunchy pita chips.
LeRoux Green Goddess Herb Dip Print Recipe
- ½ Cup Fresh Dill
- ½ Cup Fresh Mint
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 Scallion, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 ½ Tbs. LeRoux Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- ¼ Cup LeRoux Wild Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon balsamic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until everything is finely chopped.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until it is incorporated.
- Add the crumbled feta and process until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mayo and pulse to combine.
- Taste for seasoning, adding more salt and pepper if desired.
- Remove mixture to a serving bowl and serve with fresh raw veggies and pita chips.