Marinated Grilled Vegetables Cheese Board Recipe
Author's Notes: This recipe makes for a beautiful cheese board consisting of marinated tomatoes, grilled veggies, bread, burrata cheese, and sweet fruits. Fresh herbs and our olive oil and balsamic vinegar take these marinated veggies from side dish to center stage.
Marinated Grilled Vegetables Cheese Board Recipe Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 2hr 20min
- 1/4 cup LeRoux Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. LeRoux 18 Year Traditional Balsamic
- Bunch Fresh Basil, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced or grated
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 Small Zucchini or Summer Squash
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 2-3 Cheeses (we used burrata and drunken goat)
- assorted meats, fresh fruits, grilled bread and/or crackers, for serving
- In a glass bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, thyme, and garlic. Add the tomatoes, pepper, and zucchini to the bowl and make sure to toss well in the marinade. Allow the veggies to marinate for 1-2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Place the Staub grill pan on medium heat. After a few minutes, grill the peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini until light grill marks appear and then flip to grill the other side. If using bread, be sure to grill at this time.
- To assemble, arrange the cheeses on a large wood cutting board. Arrange the grilled vegetables, tomatoes, meats, and position around the cheese. Serve.