Old Fashioned Drink Recipe
Author's Notes: Sur Lie the tapas-style restaurant in the heart of downtown Portland, Maine serves an Old Fashioned of the Month on their cocktail menu featuring our 18 Year Traditional Balsamic.
Old Fashioned Drink Recipe Print Recipe
Serves 1 • Ready in 2min
- 2.5 oz Old Grand-Dad Bonded Bourbon
- 1/8 oz Demerara Syrup
- 1/4 oz 18 Year Traditional Balsamic
- 5 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Orange and Lemon Peels
- Combine liquid ingredients in a chilled glass.
- Add one large ice cube, or three or four smaller cubes. Slip orange twist on the side of the cube.