Olive Oil and Honey Zucchini Muffins
Olive Oil and Honey Zucchini Muffins Print Recipe
Yields 15-16 regular sized muffins
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup LeRoux Cobrancosa Unflavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raw honey, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, vanilla, olive oil, maple syrup, and honey. Stir gently until mixed; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Pour the wet mixture into the large mixing bowl and stir just a few times until barely combined.
- Pour the batter in a muffin tin greased with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and drizzle with honey before serving.
Looking for more delicious recipes?