Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Roasted Autumn Vegetables Print Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Chop vegetables into approximately the same size & place onto a rimmed sheet pan.
- Add the olive oils & toss to lightly coat. Season with salt and pepper and the balsamic seasoning and again toss to distribute.
- Roast about 20 -25 minutes or until they just start to carmelize and turn brown, stirring once or twice during the process.
- Divide into 2 pans if necessary to avoid overcrowding the veg. Cook until veggies are fork tender.
- Remove from oven, toss a final time and serve.
Looking for more delicious recipes?