Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
Author's Notes: Brussels sprouts are shredded and then tossed with roasted hazelnuts, pickled red onion, and drizzled with LeRoux Olive Oil and lemon juice.
Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 25min
- 1 ½ lbs. Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 Cup Roasted Hazelnuts
- ¼ Cup LeRoux Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Pickled Red Onion
- Holding each Brussels sprout by stem end, cut into very thin slices using slicer. Toss in a large serving bowl.
- Place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes. They are ready when the skins begin to split and the kernels turn golden. Tip them into a clean towel and rub until the skin comes off.
- Add the roasted hazelnuts to the Brussel sprouts, along with the oil, lemon juice, and pickled onion then toss to combine. Season with pepper.