Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
Author's Notes: Brussels sprouts are shredded and then tossed with roasted hazelnuts, pickled red onion, and drizzled with LeRoux Nocellara Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice.
Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 25min
- 1 ½ lbs. Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 Cup Roasted Hazelnuts
- ¼ Cup LeRoux Nocellara Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Pickled Red Onion
- Holding each Brussels sprout by stem end, cut into very thin slices using slicer. Toss in a large serving bowl.
- Place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes. They are ready when the skins begin to split and the kernels turn golden. Tip them into a clean towel and rub until the skin comes off.
- Add the roasted hazelnuts to the Brussel sprouts, along with the oil, lemon juice, and pickled onion then toss to combine. Season with pepper.