Summertime Tango Drink Recipe
Author's Notes: On these hot sweaty days of summer, we’re looking for a cocktail that’s lower in alcohol but super fresh and reviving. Sherry is a great substitute for liquor to lower the ABV, and Cappelletti is an aperitivo that helps stimulate a latent summer appetite.
Summertime Tango Drink Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 ½ Ounces Cappelletti
- ¾ Ounce Manzanilla Sherry
- 1 ½ Ounces fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Ounce honey simple syrup
- Fresh edible flowers, like nasturtiums and marigolds
- Combine 1 ½ ounces Cappelletti, ¾ ounce Manzanilla sherry (we love Aurora), 1 ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ¼ ounce honey simple syrup (to make the simple syrup, shake 3 parts honey with 1 part hot water; chill) in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with fresh flowers
Looking for more delicious recipes?