Suzie’s Hot Caprese Dip
Author's Notes: Enjoy all the flavors of this salad favorite in a cozy, warm appetizer served with a crusty artisan loaf.
Suzie’s Hot Caprese Dip Print Recipe
Serves 8 • Ready in 40min
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbs. LeRoux Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz. Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Pearls
- ½ Cup Store Bought or Home Made Basil Pesto Sauce
- 3 oz. Pancetta, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a small fry pan, cook the pancetta until it is crispy, remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Place cherry tomatoes in small baking dish, toss with the LeRoux Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil and freshly ground pepper. Add the goat cheese crumbles and toss all together. Sprinkle the mozzarella pearls around the dish, then spoon the pesto around the top.
- Add the cooked and cooled pancetta to the top and bake in the oven until it is hot and bubbly; about 20-25 minutes. Serve with crackers or sliced crusty bread.