Chile Chocolate Brownies
Author's Notes: Delectable fudgy brownie recipe featuring our Espresso Dark Balsamic and Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Chile Chocolate Brownies Print Recipe
Serves 16 slices • Ready in 30min
- 3 oz. Scharffenberger Unsweetened Chocolate
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick)
- 3 Tsp. LeRoux Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Light Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tsp. LeRoux Espresso Dark Balsamic
- 1 Tsp. Nielsen Massey Vanilla or another pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbs. Butter
- 3 Tbs. Milk
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat along with 2 Tsp. of the LeRoux Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil; stir regularly until the butter and chocolate melt and it all comes together.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugars. Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla, dark chocolate balsamic and salt until combined. Stir in flour and cocoa powder until just combined.
- Bake in buttered 8” x 8” square pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- For the frosting: In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring 3 Tbsp. butter, 3 Tbsp. milk, 1 Tsp. LeRoux Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 2/3 cup sugar to a boil. Let boil 30 seconds, remove from heat and add 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 Tsp. LeRoux Espresso Dark Balsamic. Stir until chocolate is melted. Immediately pour over brownies as soon as they come out of the oven. Let cool, cut and serve.
Looking for more delicious recipes?