Sweet & Spicy Wings
Author's Notes: Sweet and fruity with a surprisingly spicy kick.
Sweet & Spicy Wings Print Recipe
Serves 6 • Ready in 45min
- 3 Lbs. Chicken Wings
- 2Tbs. LeRoux Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil**
- 3Tbs. LeRoux Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil**
- 1 Bottle Captain Mowatt’s Bar Harbor-Que Sauce**
- 3 Tbs. LeRoux Wild Blueberry Dark Balsamic**
- 1 Tbs. Captain Mowatt’s Blue Flame Hot Sauce**
- Preheat oven to 400F. Separate the 3 parts of the wings, reserving the tips for making stock. Place the drumettes & middle section of the wings on a rack over a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic and lime olive oils. Brush the wings with olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper. Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking combine the sauces and the vinegar in a bowl, reserve a half cup of the sauce for dipping. Begin brushing the wings with the sauce mixture, turning every 5-10 minutes until the wings are done and a nice glaze has formed on the surfaces.
- Serve with the reserved sauce. ** Available at LeRoux Kitchen
Looking for more delicious recipes?