The Baron's Chicken Salad
Author's Notes: We were joined in our test kitchen by The Maine Saucery to sample their signature Baron's Blaze Sauce.
The Baron's Chicken Salad Print Recipe
Serves 4-6 • Ready in 30min
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 tbsp LeRoux Cobrancosa Unflavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Barons Blaze
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat two chicken breasts in olive oil, salt, and pepper, and roast at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool then shred.
- Whisk together spicy brown mustard, red wine vinegar, mayonnaise, and Baron's Blaze. Add shredded chicken to sauce and toss to coat. Serve in a sandwich or on a salad.