Frieling Sous Vide
You tackle weekend-long cooking projects like a true Iron Chef, and you likely care for either a sourdough starter or a kombucha SCOBY. Your kitchen is your haven; let us help you fill it with the best equipment out there.Shop Cook Level
Sounds fancy, but Frieling’s Sous Vide is really quite simple. You place your seasoned protein into a zip lock plastic bag or a vacuumed sealed bag then submerge into a temperature controlled water bath to cook. Sous vide cooking slowly cooks your chosen protein all the way through to the desired doneness. Once that’s achieved you quickly sear the outside to caramelize and give the dish some color.
Super versatile, simply attach the Frieling Sous Vide Stick to your water filled container, use the touch screen to set your temperature and place your sealed food packet in the water and walk away. The powerful pump will continually circulate and maintain accurate water temperature through the cooking process yielding perfect results each time. You will never overcook your food again and it will be super moist and flavorful, never dry.
The Frieling Sous Vide stick is the first fully waterproof Sous Vide stick available; it is completely waterproof, it is fully submersible. It is powerful enough to accurately maintain the temperature of 5.25 gallons of water. The temperature adjustment is in increments of 0.5 degrees with a maximum temperature of 194 degrees.
- Attaches securely to any stock pot or container.
- Completely waterproof per IPX7 standards (submersible).
- Touch screen with rotary control.
- Temperature adjustable in increments of 0.5⁰ F.
- Max. temperature of 194⁰F.
- Max. volume of up to 5.25 gallons of water.
- Timer function can be set up for up to 99 hours.
- 800 watt heating capacity.
- Voltage: 120 V/Frequency: 60 Hz.