Hammer Stahl Cutlery
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
Forged German steel combined with a resin-infused Pakkawood handle makes this line of cutlery stand out. Hammer Stahl is family owned and based in Tennessee, and is committed to bringing quality products to the kitchen. This affordable line of German cutlery is a great way for us to introduce forged knives to the everyday cook. Hammer Stahl uses a quad tang and sloped bolster for durability and comfort. The combined look of wood and stainless steel complements the kitchen counter and the attention to the construction of this kitchen knife makes Hammer Stahl a great addition to our kitchen cutlery assortment. Sharp and durable, the high carbon stainless steel is rust resistant and with proper care, will be part of our assortment for a lifetime.
- High Carbon fully forged German stainless steel
- Forged and tempered for durability in Germany
- Pakka wood detail and polishing is done by hand in Hammer Stahl’s factory in China
- Sharpened to a 20 degree bevel angle
- Full tang sloped bolster for comfort and durability
- Hand wash with soap and water and dry immediately.
- Store in a knife black or knife guard to protect the knife and to ensure safety.
- Do not use knives on metal, stone or glass surfaces.
- Regular use of honing steel will maintain the knife’s edge.
- Sharpen with a pull through sharpener or whetstone. Knives may be professionally sharpened. With regular use of honing steel, sharpening should not be needed more than once or twice a year.
- Mineral oil should be used on handles as needed.