Kitchen Aid Pro 600
We think the performance of the Pro 600 series stand mixer is fantastic. The larger capacity 6 quart mixing bowl and the powerful 575 watt motor with direct drive transmission accommodate larger batches of batter and dough. The pro 600 is versatile enough to take on many kitchen tasks from whipping cream to mashing up to 8 pounds of potatoes. The Pro 600 easily mixes enough cookie dough to make 13 dozen cookies and powerful enough to knead thick and heavy yeast dough for up to 8 loaves at one time. Hand assembled in America since 1919.
- High performance 575 watt motor for commercial-quality mixing.
- Direct drive, all-steel gear transmission for durability
- Planetary mixing action provides for the beater to turn clockwise and the mixer shaft to turn
- counterclockwise in continual rotations around the bowl. This ensures quick and thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to mix to very high-speed whip, with an electronic speed sensor that maintains selected speed under load.
- Bowl lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl making it easier to add ingredients to the bowl.
- Bowl locks securely into locating pins on the lift arms securing the bowl for use.
- Drive hub for use with optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- 6-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl with large contoured handle for comfortable use.
- Includes burnished flat beater, burnished spiral dough hook, 6 wire stainless steel whip, and pouring shield.
Included in the box:
- 6-qt.-cap. Stainless-steel work bowl.
- Burnished metal flat beater.
- Burnished metal spiral dough hook.
- Six wire stainless steel whip.
- Clear plastic wide chute pouring shield.