Le Creuset Heritage Loaf Pan
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
The Heritage Collection Loaf Pan is inspired by vintage designs from the early days of Le Creuset, with traditional styling and scalloped handles. The dish is perfect for baking breads, meatloaf or pound cakes.
Le Creuset’s sturdy stoneware evenly distributes heat during baking for uniform browning and heating, and its superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold at the table while serving.
The colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, and resists stains and flavor absorption, not to mention its hard-wearing finish stands up to chips and scratches from knives and other serving utensils. Plus, the interior is virtually nonstick, which means food releases easily and clean-up is quick.
- Made from stoneware; blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking and crazing
- 1.5 quart capacity
- Exterior Dimensions: 10 3/4" long, 5" wide, 3.5" tall
- Interior Dimensions: 8 3/4" long, 4.25" wide, 2 5/8" deep
- Safe for microwave, oven, broiler, microwave, and freezer
- Not safe for stovetop use
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F (Bring to room temperature before reheating or recooling to avoid thermal shock)
- Hand washing recommended
The first in colorful cookware. The finest in quality and design. The favorite for generations.Get cooking with Le Creuset