Le Creuset Heritage Loaf Pan
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
The Heritage Collection loaf pan is inspired by vintage designs from the early days of Le Creuset, with traditional styling and scalloped handles. The dish is perfect for baking breads, meatloaf or pound cakes.
Sturdy stoneware construction means food stays warm after leaving the oven, and its hard-wearing finish stands up to knives and other serving utensils.
- Vibrant glaze resists chips, scratches and stains
- Nearly-nonstick glaze easily releases foods for quick clean-up
- Non-porous stoneware blocks moisture absorption for exceptional strength
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm at the table while serving
- Dense stoneware evenly distributes heat during baking for uniform browning and heating
- 10 ¾”L x 3 ½”W x 5”H
- 1 ½ qt Capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China/Thailand