Le Creuset Mini Round Cocotte 8 oz
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
This is a small but mighty cookware staple. These little cocottes have all the same exceptional qualities of Le Creuset’s stoneware– superb heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots, and superior heat retention to keep your food warm or cold for serving.
The colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, and resists stains and flavor absorption, not to mention its hard-wearing finish stands up to chips and scratches from knives and other serving utensils. Plus, the interior is virtually nonstick, which means food releases easily and clean-up is quick.
Whether you’re making single serve pot pies for a group, a cookie bake for one, or anything in between, this versatile dish can do it all.
- Made from stoneware; blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking and crazing
- 8 oz capacity
- Dimensions: 5.25" wide, 2" tall, 3.75" diameter
- Safe for microwave, oven, broiler, microwave, and freezer
- Not safe for stovetop use
- Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F (Bring to room temperature before reheating or recooling to avoid thermal shock)
- Hand washing recommended
The first in colorful cookware. The finest in quality and design. The favorite for generations.Get cooking with Le Creuset