Peugeot Ousessant Mill
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
Peugeot introduced its first mill to the market from their family steel foundry in 1874. Each mill is still produced in France and is branded with the Lion, signifying durability and speed. Peugeot’s grinding mechanism cracks open peppercorns using their configuration of two rows of teeth and crushes salt crystals using a concave stainless steel mechanism. The prowess of the Peugeot grinder is iconic and relied upon by home cooks and professionals.
The Peugeot Ouessant mill is a simple combination of stainless steel and acrylic. The compact size makes it comfortable to use in the kitchen. The knob is adjustable for grinding: the tighter the knob, the finer the grind. Peugeot’s acrylic styles won’t cloud or scratch making this transparent mill elegant for the dining table.
- Mill comes prefilled with salt crystals or peppercorns
- Grinding mechanism will not corrode
- 5-year warranty on mills; lifetime warranty on mechanism
- Made in France
Use and Care:
- Wipe with damp cloth and dry
- Use mill with designated spice as mechanisms are designed specifically for peppercorns or salt crystals.
- Do not use wet salt.