Staub 10” Pure Grill
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
We love to grill, but here in New England, our grilling season is short-lived. The 10” Pure Grill from Staub allows us to prepare our favorite foods the way we love them right inside our warm kitchens, year-round.
This round enamel-coated cast-iron grill pan has high ridges that create beautiful grill marks, while allowing excess fats to drip away to achieve lower-fat cooking without losing any of the flavor. We love that this pan grills everything from bacon to a mouth-watering New York Strip to lovely crisp-tender asparagus.
The cast iron retains heat evenly throughout the pan, eliminating hot spots and insuring consistently flavorful, healthy results whether you’re grilling zucchini planks, swordfish steaks or juicy ripe peach halves. It also makes for easy clean-up with warm soapy water and our favorite nylon scrubber.
- Requires low to medium heat
- Oven and broiler safe to 500 degrees
- Suitable for gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Natural non-stick enamel coated interior
- 10” diameter (11 ¾” with handles), 1.5” high
- Available in cherry red
- Use nylon, wood or plastic cooking utensils
- Allow to cool before washing
- Dishwasher safe
- Dry before storing