Wusthof Classic Cutlery
You tread lightly in the kitchen, and lean on an arsenal of tools to help you prepare meals. Unadorned, practical items fill your kitchen shelves, there to help get the job done.Shop Cook Level
Wusthof knives are built to last for generations. Family owned for over 200 years, Wusthof knives are still crafted in Solingen, Germany. Known as the “City of Blades,” Solingen has over 2,000 years of blacksmithing history and today Wusthof’s modern proprietary Precision Edge Technology produces a refined edge that is 20% sharper and effortlessly chops, slices, and dices. Precision and strength are part of Wusthof’s 200 year tradition.
Forged from a single piece of German steel, the Classic line features a three riveted handle and full bolster which gives it superior balance, a comfortable grip, and strength. Made from high carbon stainless steel, the Classic series resists corrosion and stains and the handle will not fade or discolor. We love the reliability of Wusthof, and we know that whichever knife we’re using in their Classic line that our cuts will be precise each time.
- Forged from a single piece of German high carbon stainless steel using Precision Edge Technology (Petec)
- 20% sharper edge
- Twice the edge retention
- Balanced, full tang handle made with durable polyoxymethylene for a smooth finish and durability
- Hand wash with soap and water and dry immediately.
- Store in a knife black or knife guard to protect the knife and to ensure safety.
- Do not use knives on metal, stone or glass surfaces.
- Regular use of honing steel will maintain the knife’s edge.
- Sharpen with a pull through sharpener or whetstone. Knives may be professionally sharpened. With regular use of honing steel, sharpening should not be needed more than once or twice a year.