Pressure Cooker Cheesecake
Author's Notes: Prepare to have your mind blown; you can get a homemade cheesecake on the table in the time it takes to eat your entree. Use an electric pressure cooker for this recipe, which comes from Zavor.
Pressure Cooker Cheesecake Print Recipe
- oil spray non-stick
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange zest of 1 orange
- Place 3 cups water on the bottom of the removable cooking pot; place a rack down into the water.
- Use an 8-inch spring form pan wrapped with aluminum foil. Spray the spring form pan with the non-stick oil spray. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs, place in the bottom on the pan.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and orange zest all together. One by one add the eggs, stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the filling on top of the graham cracker crumbs, cover the top with foil. Use the trivet to raise the spring form pan above the water level. Tie the foil cover over the pan with kitchen string.
- Lower the cheesecake into the cooker with a wire or piece of foil, carefully.
- Close and lock the lid of the multi-cooker set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the timer for 23 minutes on pressure cook HIGH. When cooking time is done, release pressure and uncover. Carefully remove the pan.