At the Staub foundry in Northern France, employees are fiercely proud of their work. Each piece of Staub is unique—the beautiful result of hand and machine. A single cocotte takes a week to make and is touched by over 20 people from start to finish. Crafting iconic pieces that easily go from kitchen to table for a lifetime of memorable meals.
- Staub 5 Qt. Round CocotteAs low as $359.99
- The Staub Cookbook$32.50
- Staub 3.5qt Braiser w/ Glass LidAs low as $259.99
- Staub 3.75qt Essential OvenAs low as $309.99
- Staub 10” Pure Grill$159.99
- Staub Crepe Pan Set with Spreader and SpatulaOut of stock$154.99
- Staub Traditional Skillet 11"As low as $204.99