Rosemary Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Rosemary Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Print Recipe
Serves 4 • Ready in 30 min
- 2 Lbs. Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and grated using a Microplane
- 1 Small Red Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. LeRoux Fresh Wild Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 ½ Tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Place the potatoes and onion on a rimmed baking sheet drizzle over the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Using clean hands mix everything together, ensuring all of the veggies are coated with the olive oil.
- Spread the onions and potatoes in a single layer on the pan. Roast in the oven 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice during the roasting process. Potatoes should be browned and fork tender. If they are a larger fingerlings, they may need a little longer to cook.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer to a serving platter.
Looking for more delicious recipes?