LeRoux Kitchen is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so aim to adhere to standards and guidelines.
LeRoux Kitchen is working with iBec Creative to conduct website accessibility audit(s), provide related training and consulting, and provide LeRoux Kitchen with specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility and conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.lerouxkitchen.com contact us at email@example.com or (207) 553-7665 with your accessibility questions. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
Measures To Support Accessibility
LeRoux Kitchen takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of lerouxkitchen.com:
- Provides continual accessibility training for our staff and assigns clear goals and responsibilities.
- Strive to be conformant with WCAG Level AA guidelines
- Employs accessibility quality assurance method utilizing the following tools to uncover issues:
- ARC Scan technologies
- Powermapper Accessibility tools
- Google Lighthouse tools
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. LeRoux Kitchen is striving to be conformant with WCAG Level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of LeRoux Kitchen. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on lerouxkitchen.com:
- Phone: (207)553-7665
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 161 Commercial Street Portland, Maine 04101
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of LeRoux Kitchen relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations And Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of LeRoux Kitchen, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for LeRoux Kitchen:
- Content provided by external web apps: may not comply with the accessibility standard we strive to achieve because we cannot fully control the development of outside applications that are integrated with our website. We continually run scans to detect accessibility errors and work to fix them where possible. If you find an accessibility error or have any issues, please contact us.
- Main Navigation: Not able to be used with only a keyboard because our e-commerce platform, Magento currently has a known issue (https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/37300). We are looking into restructuring the code base to find a workaround. Please contact our store directly if you encounter this issue and we will be happy to assist via phone or email.
LeRoux Kitchen assessed the accessibility of lerouxkitchen.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 5/1/2023