Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept returns of unused merchandise in original packaging for merchandise exchange or refund if:
- merchandise is returned within:
- 30 days of purchase for items ordered online
- 14 days of purchase for items bought in LeRoux's brick and mortar stores
- valid proof of purchase is provided. We accept the following as valid proof of purchase:
- original printed paper receipt
- paper gift receipt
- emailed receipt
- valid sales receipt number
- packing slip
- item is eligible for return. Items not eligible for return or exchange are as follows:
- final sale items
- special orders
- custom orders
- edible products (includes oils and vinegar, as well as salts)
- gift cards
- egift cards
Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility and are nonrefundable.
Refunds for gift returns will be in the form of store credit good for both online and in store.
Refunds will be made according to form of payment at time of purchase.
To return an item by mail, please email us at email@example.com to receive a RMA number and instructions. Without valid proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
If an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was received damaged, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase.