Greenpan Paris Pro Ceramic Non-stick Covered Sauce Pans
Simmer and bubble away with the Greenpan Paris Pro line of sauce pans. The Paris Pro line has a durable scratch resistant hard anodized finish and a ceramic non-stick coating that is PFOA free and requires little oil or butter. Greenpan’s ceramic coating conducts heat beautifully and without hot spots. The ceramic coating easily releases food so clean-up time is accomplished with just a swipe of the sponge and soapy water. The hard anodized finish also aids in conductivity so you may cook at lower temps and save energy.
Greenpan uses a ceramic non-stick coating called Thermolon derived from sand. Sprayed on without the use of gels or glues, it is cured without emitting toxic fumes. From production to cooking, Greenpan is committed to saving energy with sustainable manufacturing processes and enhancing your cooking experience with energy saving materials.
- Manufactured without PFAS and PFOA
- 2 qt: 2.5 lbs; 3 qt: 3.11 lbs
- Durable Hard Anodized body: maximum strength and scratch resistance
- Metal utensils safe
- Riveted ergonomic stay-cool stainless steel handle for secure and comfortable grip
- Oven safe stainless steel lid
- Hand washing recommended however, Greenpan is dishwasher safe
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, and electric stovetops
- Oven safe up to 600°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty