Hestan ProBond Skillet
You tackle weekend-long cooking projects like a true Iron Chef, and you likely care for either a sourdough starter or a kombucha SCOBY. Your kitchen is your haven; let us help you fill it with the best equipment out there.Shop Cook Level
From the restaurants of Michelin-Star Chefs to your home kitchen, a Hestan ProBond Skillet is a dependable tool that will last for years to come.
Hestan’s ProBond is professional clad stainless steel. Tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core ensures maximum durability and even heat distribution. The curved sidewalls of their skillets and saucepans are designed to produce 20% more cooking surface than other pans of the same size.
Hestan’s cookware is all about the details. No matter where you look on these carefully designed pieces of cookware, you’re greeted by thoughtful features— the French-inspired ergonomic handle is ideally weighted and shaped for greater comfort and control.
At each pan’s core, triple-bonded construction with exclusive ProCore Aluminum heats 35% faster than typical clad cookware. Flush rivets prevent buildup of food residue and allow for nesting when stored, and sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel prevent exposed aluminum, delamination or separation.
Each collection of Hestan cookware is built with thoughtful innovation and meticulous craftsmanship for a lifetime of beautiful performance– equal parts elegance and performance.
- Made in Italy
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Metal utensil safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- 8.5” Skillet - 14.75” Length, 8.5” Diameter, 1.5” Height, 1.81 lb. Weight; Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 5.75 in.
- 11” Skillet - 18.75” Length, 11” Diameter, 1.75” Height, 2.76 lb. Weight; Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 8”
- 12.5” Skillet - 21” Length, 12.5” Diameter, 2.0” Height, 3.42 lb. Weight; Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5”