Peugeot Royan Mills
You tackle weekend-long cooking projects like a true Iron Chef, and you likely care for either a sourdough starter or a kombucha SCOBY. Your kitchen is your haven; let us help you fill it with the best equipment out there.Shop Cook Level
Peugeot introduced their first mill to the market from their family steel foundry in 1874. Each mill is still produced in France and is branded with the Lion, signifying durability and speed. Peugeot’s grinding mechanism cracks open peppercorns using their configuration of two rows of teeth and crushes salt crystals using a concave stainless steel mechanism. The prowess of the Peugeot grinder is iconic and relied upon by home cooks and professionals.
The Peugeot Royan pepper mill is crafted of sustainable beech wood with metallic gray highlights and adorned with a stainless steel knob and satin band. The knob is adjustable for grinding: the tighter the knob, the finer the grind. The upright styling is modern and comfortable and is the perfect size for the dining table.
- Mill comes prefilled with peppercorns or salt crystals
- Grinding mechanism will not corrode
- 5-year warranty on mills; lifetime warranty on mechanism
- Made in France
Use and Care:
- Wipe with damp cloth and dry
- Use mill only for peppercorns as mechanisms are designed specifically for peppercorns or salt crystals.
- Suitable for black, white or mixed peppercorns.