Christmas Fudgy Brownies
Christmas Fudgy Brownies Print Recipe
- 3 oz. Scharffenberger Unsweetened Chocolate**
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick)
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Light Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp. Nielsen Massey Vanilla or other pure vanilla extract**
- 2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour++
- 2 Tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder**
- Melt Butter and chocolate in medium sauce pan over low heat. When melted, remove from heat and stir in sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla and salt until combined. Stir in flour and cocoa powder until just combined.
- Bake in buttered 8” x 8” square pan in preheated 350F oven for approx. 20 minutes.