Eva’s Quick-Pickled Carrots and Jalapenos
Author's Notes: A delicious vegetable side featuring our Oregano White Balsamic.
Eva’s Quick-Pickled Carrots and Jalapenos Print Recipe
Serves 4 • Ready in 1hr
- ½ Cup LeRoux Oregano White Balsamic
- 1 Tbs. Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Large Carrots, sliced thinly on the bias
- 2 Jalapenos, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 Large Shallot, halved lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- Mix first three ingredients in a large jar or tightly lidded container. Stir to dissolve sugar and salt. Add remaining ingredients to the container, cover, and shake to combine. Best made at least 1 hour before serving.