Fresh Peach Bellini
Author's Notes: The queen of brunch drinks, the classic Peach Bellini is elevated with the addition of our Summer Peach White Balsamic.
Fresh Peach Bellini Print Recipe
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup Summer Peach White Balsamic
- 1 bottle of chilled dry sparkling wine
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Blend the peaches in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place a sieve over a medium bowl or glass measuring cup. Pour the peaches through the sieve, catching the skins and pulp. Discard the peach solids.
- Mix the balsamic into the peach puree.
- Pour 2 Tbsp of the peach puree into the bottom of a champagne flute. Top it off with sparkling wine, and garnish with fresh raspberries if you like.