Zach’s Apples and Oranges Punch
Author's Notes: This delicious Fall punch uses Rieme Spiced Apple Sparkling Beverage, a non-alcoholic treat with delicious baked apple flavor.
Zach’s Apples and Oranges Punch Print Recipe
Makes 12 servings | ** Available at LeRoux Kitchen
- 1 Liter Bottle Rieme Spiced Apple Sparkling Beverage**
- 1 Liter Sprite Soda
- 4 oz. Orange Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 4 oz. Sumac Simple Syrup Sumac Simple Syrup
- ½ Cup Honey**
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Tsp. Gryffon Ridge Sumac Berry Powder**
- In a large punch bowl, pour the Spiced Apple Sparkling Beverage, Sprite, orange juice and simple syrup.
- Stir, serve over ice and enjoy.
- Bonus: If you can, freeze the punch bowl beforehand, it’ll keep the punch cool without diluting it! Sumac Simple Syrup
- Add syrup ingredients to a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until honey is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let it steep for 10 minutes, then strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove any large particles.
- Let syrup cool before storing in the refrigerator. Will keep, refrigerated for up to 1 month.