Pork, Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce
Pork, Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce Print Recipe
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 Tbsp crushed ginger
- 1/2 lb shelled, cleaned shrimp
- 1 medium carrot, roll cut
- 1 sliced pepper
- 1 sliced red onion
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced Chinese cabbage
- 4 oz sugar snap or snow peas
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tsp roasted sesame oil
- Avocado oil for stir frying
- Heat avocado and sesame oil in large, well-seasoned wok over high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic, then add meat and stir fry for 1 minute. Add carrots and onions and cook for 1 minute
- Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minutes. Add peppers, cook for 1 minute. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, mix well, and turn off heat. Garnish with sliced scallions, and serve over rice.
Looking for more delicious recipes?