Emile Henry Pie Dishes
Cooking is a joy for you; you love farmers’ markets and experimenting with new recipes. Form and function are equally important to you when adding to your kitchen collection.Shop Cook Level
Made in Marcigny, France since 1850, these classic bakeware pieces have been favorites among chefs and home cooks for over a century. Burgundy clay and smooth ceramic glaze combine to make the ideal bakeware - with even heating, thermal shock resistance, easy cleanup, and of course beautiful timeless styling, Emile Henry bakeware is a high performance product that will enhance your baking for years to come.
Some bakers swear by glass or aluminum pans, but for us, nothing compares to the Emile Henry Pie Dish. We find that our pies come out even better in these pans than others, due to the even heating properties of the Burgundy clay. Flaky layers crisp up beautifully without burning, and the super smooth ceramic glaze makes cleanup a breeze. We suggest this classic pie dish for all your pie, dessert, and quiche baking projects.
- Thermal shock resistant - these pieces can go from the freezer to the oven
- Super smooth and hard glaze for easy cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- French Burgundy clay heats evenly and retains heat well
- Dimensions: 9” round, 2.6” deep. 1.7qt capacity